Sunday, October 19, 2008

The ending of a long, long era

When I was a sophomore in high school, I was goofing around with my friends as usual one night. I was riding in some boy's car, and I found a wallet in his glovebox. I asked him if I could use it since I had never owned a wallet, and thus needed one really badly. I have used it ever since then. (about 6 years plus or minus) Exhibit A:

It has been in the last couple years that I have been a tad self concious carrying that thing outside the cover of a purse. Luckily Mike felt my pain, and helped me pick out a new wallet in Milwaukee. Exhibit awesome:

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That wallet is stinkin hot! I'm still such mad you didn't bring me one back. Ruder!

Becky Green said...

I'm so proud of you. Not only is this a big step, but it's a sexy one too. I dig.