Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Did you know...

  • We have a Ute blanket draped on the lazy boy in our apartment (it's haylie's, it's haylie's!)
  • Haylie is an amazing cook
  • Our apartment has sour apple green walls
  • Provo is the highest baptizing mission in the world
  • I have the best dad in the world
  • Haylie and I eat pasta about 9 times a week (mmmm)
  • I should be doing homework since I'm going to chicago next week...
  • Katy Perry 'Hot n cold' is the best song to run to, gets me PUMPED
  • The sister missionaries live in BYU's married housing (free rent)
  • 92% of the students majoring in chemical engineering are married by the end of their sophomore year
  • 90% of all statistics are made up
  • Including the last one
  • And the one before that
  • But not by far!
  • doberman pinschers are the prettiest dogs on this planet
  • About 1 in every 500 people are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
  • About 1 in every 101,000 people have the opportunity to serve full time missions and 'wear the black nametag'
  • In 1986 the United States Government established the Superfund Act, which requires that all chemical waste management care is retroactive (meaning that if you disposed of it 10 years ago, and this year senator obama helps change the law, you have to go clean it up again)
  • I have a quiz about goverment regulations on chemical waste disposal, that I have to study for now
  • I'm not complaining about superfund
  • vote mccain palin 2008

3 comments:

Charmaine said...

You are related to me!! I knew it, someone as smart as you has to be related to me!! I'm very proud to see your choice of President in the coming election. Don't let anyone change your mind.
And, are you going to be one of the 101,000,000 people that choose to go on a mission? Or are you just going to wait for yours to come home?

Becky Green said...

you are SUCH a good blogger. miss you! have fun far away! :)

Becky Green said...

did you know... i love you!