Thursday, September 18, 2008

these are the best days of our lives

We had the sister missionaries over for dinner. Sister Dumas has been transferred, she was 13 years old when my oldest brother Greg lived with her family while he was serving in the Carlsbad California mission. (From left to right) Sister Roberts from Sydney Australia, Me, Sister Milburn from London England, Haylie, Amanda, and Brittany. Both sister missionaries have the most adorable accents, and they are so funny. We had a great night eating fajitas and teaching eachother slang, and otherwise inappropriate words from our respective cultures.

Don't Rock Out...

On the Sabbath.

(It's the fourth commandment to keep the sabbath holy, so we had four fingers up. They taught me and an investigator about the commandments, and corresponding hand signals to memorize them all)

And now, Haylie keeps making fun of me and asking me how my homework is coming along, so I need to hop to it. I have more pictures, thanks to my mom for lending me the camera I'll post asap.

No comments: