Thursday, September 4, 2008

I'm a Junior now, ok? A JUNIOR...

I had to buy a packet for a class yesterday, but the bookstore ran out. Because of my loads of experience with the textbook department in the bookstore, I know the drill. You fill out a little card thing, go pay for it, pick it up a few weeks later. Easy enough right? I pay 10 bucks for the paper, and the cashier staples the reciept to the little card thing.
Then she asks "Have you done this before? Do you how to pick this up?"
"Oh yeah, thanks" (hand outreached, ready to grab and go)
"How do you do it?"
"... I take that slip over to that counter"
"How do you know your book is in?"
"... ... ... um I don't know"
"Ok, you go to this website, type in this number, then go get it at that counter over there. Don't get one off the shelf."
I THINK I got that. Give me the receipt already.

No comments: