Friday, September 26, 2008

party time

It wouldn't be a day in my life if:
  • I wasn't at least 5 minutes late to my 8 am class
  • I didn't read everyone's blog
  • I didn't start a homework assignment during class, 40 minutes before it's due
  • I didn't daydream about being a ralph lauren model
  • I didn't wonder where haylie is
  • I didn't crave pasta with balsamic vinegar
  • I didn't completely freak out about 1 million things until I had a headache
  • I didn't send at least 55 text messages
  • I didn't check my email to see who else my dad has told that I did something in college
  • I didn't wish I was instantly in the middle of a 4 mile run
  • I didn't mentally run down exactly what clothes I would buy if I could suddenly buy anything I want
  • I didn't wish I was on a plane to Milwaukee
  • I didn't rearrange my top three crushes based on their clothes, hairstyles, and character traits
Ralph Lauren: Fashion Czar
I love burberry bags (at least how they look, I've never actually used one myself)

And this... burberry.com I would buy this for a little newborn niece (IF I HAD ONE)
ps don't tell burberry I'm using their photos, for legal purposes

This Versace watch can be purchased at Nordstrom for $1,550. I bet THIS would help get me to class on time. And those swirlies on the band will remind me of ancient civilizations that paved the way for the world. (History + puncuality)

Palm centro for verizon. This add said "You're shortcut to happy hour" and I want to be happy

October 14-17 Mallory will be out of her office, and in this city

And this one!

3 comments:

nicole and jared said...

mallory your my favorite person ever! Your kind of like a block of cheese you get better with age

Natalie said...

mal: please blog more

Greg

Haylie said...

I can't believe that you're going to be in Chicago just days before my Cubbies make history!!! I'm so excited that you get to go on this trip. Please keep blogging so that I can have a good laugh while I avoid my homework! I love you!Hurry home so that we can both avoid our homework and watch more ALIAS!
Me.