Sunday, November 9, 2008

weekend highlights

Dad: "I was watching the funniest show the other day, there was this really bratty rich girl, and her parents sent her to mongolia to teach her a lesson..."
Me: "are you talking about MTV's exiled?"
Dad: "I don't know"
Mom: "honey, i don't let matt watch MTV"
Dad: "it wasn't bad"
Matt: "see mom?!"


(on the way to the football game, a few minutes late)
Me: "I wonder why it is so quiet, usually you can hear the band and the announcer from my apartment. Oh, they must be saying the prayer"
Haylie: SHUTUP
Me: "it's BYU, don't act so surprised"

Me: "you'd only be so lucky to hear the band play popcorn popping on the apricot tree today haylie"
Haylie: "NO. shutup. seriously?!"

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Girlfriend, sometimes you can really confuse me!! But, I love you anyway!!

Becky Green said...

HAHAHAHAHA exiled. love it.