Sunday, November 30, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I can say it now! I love this season so much. I went to see Christmas Carol and the Hale Center Theater in Orem twice last week. I couldn't find Tiny Tim the first night (pre-bang era), so I just got a picture with Brenna, who played the beggar girl, and the ghost of Christmas Past. But the second night I got one with Mark. Mark and Brenna Jeffs are my BYU bishop's kids, and everyone in their family are good friends.



Mainie loves trivia questions so I'm following suit...
What year was the Christmas Carol written by Charles Dickens? (no help on this. period.)

4 comments:

Charmaine said...

And Merry Christmas to you little girl!! I love the fact that you did a trivia question, thanks. Although you didn't have to pick such a hard one for your first!!!(JK) Let me guess... 1876. Am I a winner?

Natalie said...

I LOVE the bangs! SO, SO, SO hot right now. Way to go! I always love The Hale Center and would drag Greg every year to see "A Christmas Csrol." Ask me sometime about the night we doubled there with Mike....

nicole and jared said...

i absolutely love your hair

Elyse Dial said...

the bangs WORK. they are great.