Friday, November 28, 2008

let me try to explain

what happened on thanksgiving. it was fun. it was wild. and it was most likely completely normal. Sandy's charming house, noon, turkey day. Tay made like 200 stuffed mushrooms. Sandy made amazing turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, and sweet potato pie. and the bestest salad with green beans, bleu cheese, pears, and walnuts. mmmm baby. i can't forget to tell you about tay's cheese ball, dani's chocolate cheesecake, sandy's pies, and i'll stop.

matt poured coke all over himself and said:
"ahhh i porked cork all myself!"
so when haylie opened the bottle of coke and it shot across the ENTIRE kitchen and soaked haylie- aspen and i could only try not to pee our pants and say "haylie! why did you pork cork all over yourself?!"
the elders came over and aspen and meg kept telling us how hot they were. when they got there, i agreed they were cuties. i happened to be in the basement helping (and trying not to laugh) haylie get cleaned up from the 'cork' mess. i came up the stairs and waited for the hall to clear so i could get by, i was waiting behind sandy, who was behind the missionaries. Sandy turned around and looked right at me and said, "get up here, and start flirting"

i had tears in my eyes all day yesterday. it was way too much fun.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

What a Thanksgiving to remember! Sounds hilarious!

Charmaine said...

You did a pretty good job of explaining Mallory Baby! I love reading the different things we choose to blog about. You were definitely happy that day. I love you and your cute laugh!! Sorry I didn't get to bowling, I thought I was going with Dani, and she thought I probably wouldn't go. So, here I sat waiting for her to call.

Natalie said...

I love it and would kill for some stuffed mushrooms right about now. I'm sad we missed Thanksgiving with you and I'm already looking forward to next year!