Tuesday, November 18, 2008

long time, no blog

i feel like it's been way too long since i said hello. i have really hit some milestones in the past week. for starters i watched almost an entire season of alias this weekend. aren't you proud of me? it takes dedication to sit home on friday night watching episode after episode, then staying up late into the night on saturday. but seriously, tv on dvd is so amazing, and that is why it is so bad. no commercials, no credits, just michael vartan standing there with the same look on his face he always has (literally, the man has one expression) and making me love him anyway. the only drawback to this weekend of productivity is that haylias wasn't there to be productive with me. she was wasting time visiting jodell, and her family. and now she's sick as can be! i'm really sad! she's been at home since friday, and i just want her to get better and come back to her real [temporary] home. GET WELL SOON HAY-YAY!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

Well, I've got one up on you in my opinion. I did watch the entire season of 24 in two nights time! It was the first season, never watch it in my life til then. Fell in love with all the excitement and couldn't have stopped watching it no matter what!!
Sorry to hear about Haylie. Glad you keep a blog.
In casr you forgot, I do too. Haven't seen you around lately.

Haylie said...

I miss you too! I am also completely distraught that I missed out on all the ALIASing. Tomorrow is an new day my friend! Can't wait to catch up over your chicken noodle and my soup. Love you!