Monday, March 28, 2011

The Village

that is raising me has come through again. I always have lots of question about life and myself and others. What should I do about this or that? How should I feel about him or her? Where am I failing and succeeding? The questions never go away with age. And it's always funny to realize I'm asking the same question I've asked before but now it's in a different U.S. state, different time, different friend, different feelings. But I have all these seemingly random people in my life who offer some outlandish perspective that when I take parts of all of them they answer my questions. I'm so blessed to know the wonderful, crazy, passionate, intelligent people I do.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hmmm...I can't really think of anything intelligent to say to this one, but I'm glad you're finding the answers to some of life's problems. :) Mostly I'm just REALLY, REALLY, REALLY EXCITED to see you in 4 days!!!