Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So Live Your Life

Last Monday I visited Mike in Chapelle's Hill and it was lovely. While Mike worked like a responsible adult, contributing to the world, saving lives and making the world a better place, I went to the mall. And let me tell you, it was good for my soul. Mike and I ate some delicious sushi and steak and laughed our butts off to some Tosh.O. I visited him at the hospital and observed the female medical students flirtatious "Hi Dr. Phillips!" and tried not to snort diet coke everytime. It was fun.


(Panoramic of UNC hospital with my phone... I know right!)

And to make my life even better, I got to see Eric this week. I visited him at the Ritz-Carlton (between his phonecalls and skypes with Gini... they're so engaged) at Tyson's corner and really enjoyed sleeping in until 1, visiting Burberry and Ralph Lauren and when he was done with his interview, we ate some tasty Tuna. I love my life. Mainly because I have the absolute best family in the world.


The view after I finally dragged my butt out of bed.

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

Awww fun with the Phillipses. The only thing wrong with this is that I wasn't there to laugh at the nurses and Eric and Gini with you. April is going to be the best month of my life!! (I'm talking about because I'll get to see you for like half of it, but getting married will be good I guess.)

Anonymous said...

Miss you, Mal! I'm glad I found your blog. Can't wait to see you at the bachelorette party! :)