Sunday, May 24, 2009

I live my life, with this simple phrase present in the back of my mind

We left Nauvoo on Monday morning, and went to Chicago. We hung out at Navy Pier until everyone arrived, and we took a boat tour up the Chicago River. The second day in Chicago, we split up into two groups. One group took it a little easier, while the rest of us tired ourselves out seeing Chicago. We went to the Museum of Science and Industry (the coolest part was going into the replica mineshaft and seeing old working mining equipment,) the Shedd aquarium, dinner at Maggiano's, the Hancock tower, a swing by Nordstrom, then back to Milwaukee. We were beat!

Navy Pier...


Boat tour...
Keeping Garrett entertained by taking a stroll on Michigan Ave while we waited for dinner
SO hungry
Museum of Science and Industry...


Kinda crappy, but cute theoretically...
I wanted to be the Engineer, but Matt refused since he is taller
Sorry Mike about the blinking, again too cute not to show
Nerd paradise (mirror maze covered in hydrocarbons) I'm just indulging the stereotype I swear
That's the Field Museum, we didn't go in, this is just on the way to the Shedd Aquarium

Nat told me "You have to kiss a lot of frogs to find prince charming."
Mike kisses lizards...

So cute!
Photos by Deb. Seriously such a good photographer. No training at all!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

So cute! Lots of fun photos. Looking at them made me miss you. We had such a fun slash crazy slash exhausting day!