Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Update

Tuesday-
got some cow manure on my Uggs.
Wednesday-
I went to a symposium at USU, besides being bored out of my mind for two and half hours, the symposium was catered. I almost cried when they had coke products with caffeine. I really need to get out more. Oh and I saw a boy with hair past his ears and I thought he was really good looking, then I felt guilty. So I cleared everything up with my Bishop, and he said I can stay at BYU.
I saw Wicked. It was awesome, just like everyone's facebook status says.
Thursday-
????
Friday-
Wrote a 20 page statisitics final essay.
Saturday-
Set my alarm for 4 am so I could study for my chemical reaction engineering final. (you realize I write the actual title of the class, instead of kinetics so you think I sound smart right?) I woke up at 6:45 am when my body told me to, and went to my final with..... NO MAKEUP. First time I was seen on campus like that. It was sort of a personal defeat.
Napped to Deathcab tunes.
5 Guys Burgers and Fries with the family, and planning the itinerary for our trip.
In bed by 2 am.
Sunday-
First time someone left me in charge of the Relief Society meeting. The teacher explained how it was difficult for her family to accept that her mother was pregnant again, but it brought them closer together. She then said "my mom didn't end up having the baby, she had an aborti.... I mean a miscarriage!" I'd like to think to this was only a coincidence.
My niece was blessed and I ate a lot of food. 

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad to hear they are going to let you stay at BYU. Actually no--just kidding, I'm not. I was hoping they would kick you out so you could hang out with me more and keep your UGGS nice and smelly. Oh well. Sure do love ya though, kid!

B said...

Bahahaha. Loved that moment in Relief Society, but I love you more :)

Charmaine said...

Gee, I've never seen a person that can tell you about their week as fast as you did!! Were you in a hurry to go to bed?
I expect to hear about Wicked.
you are fabuloso!!