Friday, January 23, 2009

today

waking up at 5:30 to go running made it feel better
forgetting to do a problem on my homework assignment made it feel worse
boys made it a little better
losing my phone made it worse
getting ditched made it worser
finding my phone made it better
seeing brian and cath made it betterer
ice cream and two fast breaks made it more better
more plans were cancelled, and hanging out by myself made it worse
wifeswap made it better
hanging out by myself made it worse
a little company made it better
giving a long massage to the company made it a little worse
certainly going to the mall will make it better...
nordstrom made it better
banana republic really made it better
oh baby this made it better

and my favorite sandals breaking, causing me to walk a block in the snow made it worse

mom will make it better tomorrow

3 comments:

Becky Green said...

:( your poor sandals! that really was tragic. i can't wait for bill's house on thursday! love you, mal! :)

Charmaine said...

Yes, mom's do make it better. I wish for my mom time and dtime again.
You could always call me, I'll try to help make it better. I love you Mallory Baby, and I'd be glad to help you with your English if you'd like. lol.

Elyse Dial said...

NORDSTROM ALWAYS MAKES IT BETTER. i saw you this night right?