Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mom and Dad

I should call you more. I'm going to call you more. Here's some stuff I've been doing (in no particular order):

Cooked lobsters with my friends (a little messy, but totally doable and super tasty)

Went running at the Manassas Battlefield (that's Stonewall Jackson)

I hiked White Oak Canyon in the Shenandoah Valley

A different run at the Battlefield

Went to Becky's wedding and wore this dress


Helped Becky with her bridals on the beach


Made this little linen pinboard


Took my first trip downtown and just found this picture on my phone :)

Came back for Alison's wedding... and went into the bathroom to take a selfy....

Went to DC for some stupid activity but I like the city



4 comments:

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

Mall, that all looks like a tons of fun...

Good to see you're enjoying yourself in the great city of Manassas. The other day Dr. Hawkins was speaking wistfully of a young chemical engineer who took second place in an electrical engineering conference competition, as an undergrad, all because she was IMMERSE (and Phillips).

Brian

Becky Green said...

Yesssssss. I love getting shout outs in your blog! You look good in my bridesmaid dress. Sorry it's kinda frumpy and you prolly don't wear it, but you looked good that day. :) I love you!!

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

Mal! You're so hot! We love you and miss you! Also, when running at the battlefield, you should bring garlic along. According to Candleshoe (an amazing 70s Disney movie staring a young Jodie Foster)it'll keep the ghosts away. Love, Cathy

Natalie said...

I'm assuming the "mom" you mean in your title is me...and I loved every picture (especially the ones with you in them) and I will be looking forward to more phone calls.

P.S. I'm sure Generous wouldn't mind if you gave her a call sometime, either.

P.S.S. I love you.