Monday, May 26, 2008

Garrett talks in his sleep too...

On Saturday I was eating a late breakfast with Brian, Cathy, Greg, Nat and Eric. Garrett was wrapped up like a burrito sleeping on the couch. He made this high pitched noise like he was suddenly crying. Greg jumped up to make sure he was doing alright, but he turned his head and was sound asleep again. It was adorable. While I was thinking about that, I remembered hearing my dad talk in his sleep once when I was staying over for the weekend. I thought he was talking to my mom, and it was really interesting, because his voice was really light, and playful, so I walked closer to his room and it was hysterical hearing him talk in this voice. And if any of you know my brother greg, he has probably fallen asleep near you and said something even funnier. I wasn't there but once when the boys were sitting around a computer and greg was sleeping on the bed behind them, greg said "hey hot ladies" (it's a line from night at the roxbury) but that doesn't make it any less funny. I also have been known to say something here or there in my sleep. When I was a freshman, my first roommate was Mallory Leavitt, after a couple days living there, I woke up one morning and she seemed really timid. Finally she said, "hey I'm really sorry for turning on the light last night" I asked her what she meant because I had no idea what she was talking about. Apparently I got really mad at her and spoke really harshly, borderline yelled at her that the light was making it so I couldn't sleep. (My bad) During another one of my notorious sleep talkings Mallory told me I said something to the effect of "Those witches! Where the H--- are they?!" I told her it was an accident and I actually had no idea what I could have been talking about. Needless to say I love it when my roommates tell me in the morning I was flirting with boys, or saying something else really weird that I just can't control.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Mal--Come sleep over anytime for more of Garrett (and Greg's) delightful sleeping. Greg fishes, hunts, and builds houses in his sleep. It's a real talent. Lucky for him, he has never said "Hey hot ladies" in my presence!