Thursday, December 24, 2009

Quote of the Day (possibly the century)

After a long day of running errands today with my dad, we pulled into the driveway to see snow that had been melted sitting on the driveway. Now, I have been raised in the art of sidewalk shoveling. My dad raised us 6 children to keep the walks shoveled always. If you shovel in the morning, then the sun will melt the rest during the day. So automatically my dad got a shovel and got to work. I carried the groceries in and went back out and started shoveling when my dad said.....

"Mal. go inside and do....womanly things"

So I went inside and made quesadillas and quacamole

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love it! Good call on the quesadillas and guacamole--very womanly!

Mama Chick said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSssssss!!! Wow... This made me happy.