Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas List

I just finished my last final. I got to school at 6 am this morning, wearing makeup and not wearing sweats, which was a big first for me. So now I'm done. DONE. I have this running joke with Becky, where anytime I think of something fun or otherwise awesome to do I always say (and now Becky always says too) "Let's do it over Christmas break." So Christmas break has begun officially, and since I added a blog post to the list about 15 minutes ago, I'm coming right along with my list. Also on the list: see New Moon again, eat strawberry fruities, deep fry something in my mom's (dad's) new deep frier, watch It's a Wonderful Life, journey to Newton, bake/cook something Christmassy, and watch some good SNL clips among others. So to start you off, Becky showed me this the other day and I cannot stop watching it.

No comments: