Sunday, January 22, 2012

Favorite Quotes of THE Trip

"You're a cute redhead!"

"Rule number 1: you may not touch anything!"

"Where were y'all sitting?" "Near the kitchen..."

"Then I got ALL these pink thongs"

"Make a wish daddy" "I wish for a new gun" "But we already have one of those at home"

I met a friend on the panthers bowling team at Delton lanes she said "Hi! You're good at bowling! What's your name?" "I'm Mallory" "Oh I'm Ashley! Where's your husband?" "Oh I don't have one." "Oh I'm just kidding!"

"Swiper no swiping!" (Just kidding I HATE Dora)

almost anytime Abby whined "Abby down, Abby down" or another adjective...

"We had to stop at Anthropologie" "It was on the way!" "Anthro is always on the way"

"Garrett I'm going to miss you when I go back to Virginia, will you call me?" "Why are you going to Virginia?" "I have to go back to work" "Well can you leave your phone here?"

And my most successful game on the trip was to tell Garrett not to kiss me. I got lots of kisses. It was fantastic.







2 comments:

Natalie said...

I knew I was sunk as soon as I read the title of this post...

Becky Green said...

You forgot the quote from everyone saying "I wish Becky were here" everywhere you went. That was a good one. I mees you!