Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas

it has been in Taylorsville. I'm sitting at the airport and SLC now has free wifi. Don't mind if I do! I'm sitting around an outlet with two plugs and 4 macs, 2 ipads, 3 smartphones and all their owners. Too bad none of us brought a power strip. I'm truly enjoying surfing the internet, watching Arrested Development and simultaneously managing to avoid hanging out with some lost puppies in VA. I felt so thirsty to see the faces and laugh with the people I love. Today, my cup runneth over. I loved every moment of being home this weekend. I loved the midnight trip to Autozone and Walgreen's with Greg and going on a double date with Becky, Quinn, and Eric. Yeah I feel bad I made my brother go on a date with me especially since he's anxiously engaged to a pretty little girl. I loved Becky and Quinn being adopted children/star-crossed lovers. I loved having girl time with the sisters and Mom. I loved teasing Dad about not coming to my welcome home dinner in front of the Fergusons, and then repeating it again now. And how do I describe how wonderful it was to see Garrett, Annabelle and Abby? Those sweet little babies. Next time you need to discipline them, please send them out and I will really teach them a lesson. I'm sure that the attention the tools at Micron will need tomorrow will not exactly compete for the top ten moments this year with the greatest Christmas break in America.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh Mal--my best Christmas present ever was seeing you! Everything from here on out is just a bonus. We love you so much and are so proud of you!

P.S. You might need to specify what kind of "tools" you are talking about at Micron. Oh, and I still can't wait to see you pregnant. :)