Monday, July 12, 2010

Idk, my BFF Becky.




I just got back from a trip to California with Becky. The trip was a smashing success. We only spent time doing things we liked (riding rides and eating churros at disneyland, watching movies, sleeping in, going to the beach a lot, eating good food, and flirting with boys). I told Becky on the way down I had anxiety because I'd never been that far without my parents. But I just realized that's a lie. I flew to Milwaukee by myself two years ago. So I don't know why I had so much anxiety about going. I just got scared to go so far away. Which is weird. I kept telling myself that I would feel better once we got to Becky's house and I would just feel like I was at a friends house that wasn't 11 hours away. And I did feel great. And I really actually didn't want to come home this time. Not like my last vacation.

looking fierce


This is our friend Quinn who came to Disneyland with us. I think he and Becky may have been crushing behind my back... well the mystery remains.




This is around 11:30 pm... we were getting tired

Earlier in the day we had tons of energy. I loved Disneyland so so much.

First time swimming in the ocean. Huntington beach was pretty smelly (just like every body of water) but I loved it

This last one is for Mom. I was so excited to see ride this because it's her favorite and I didn't get to ride it when they took me in 7th grade.
I had so much fun seeing Becky's stomping grounds. I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

Becky Green said...

YAY!!!! I love going to California with you!! Again soon! :)

Becky Green said...

Cross Process!! You love picnik.com! :) Hahaha.. and the mystery does still remain. No one will ever know. I'm so happy you liked the trip. Next stop in our summer of fun... Bear Lake!