Friday, May 28, 2010

Ode to the Greatest Brother and Sister-in-Law

Well, it was another STUPENDOUS evening spent with Brian and Cathy and Annabelle (my favorite niece of all the world born before 2010). I think I'm going to buy this family a Toyota Tundra (V8 5.7L, CrewMax cab, Normal bed) when I graduate to thank them for just being so fetchin' awesome. I mean honestly, I submit that of all the brothers, Brian is my favorite. Sorry Mike and Greg and Eric and Matt, you are all second fiddle (and third, fourth, and fifth).

I mean, with pictures like this, you can't tell me we didn't have a blast:





And if those aren't proof that I had perhaps the greatest night of my entire existence, here's some pictures of the great people who hosted the great night:


What an absolutely AMAZING fish! Don't you think it's amazing?

Pretty much world's best dad right here.
And pretty much world's cutest kid right here too... She matched her outfit to her balloon.

Cathy's pictures couldn't grace my blog for the simple reason that I couldn't afford the copyright fees to the modeling agency that owns them. Maybe someday when I graduate I can own a print. We'll see.

Well, that's all for now, faithful readers. I can't wait until the next time I get to hang out with this awesome family.

TEAM JACOB!!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

I'm making a note of your preferences......

Mal Pal said...

I would never join Team Jacob. I hope everyone knows that.

Becky Green said...

Annabelle is just so cute with that balloon. Also, VERY sexy pics of you Mal. And, GO TEAM JACOB!!!!