Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Shouldn't be Posting...

Because I have a huge report due in a few hours. But it is a special day. Tuesday. and Mike's birthday. Happy 30th homeboy. Also, I failed to mention two other brothers that are so special they rode a special bus to school. Eric and Greg. I hope you both had very special birthdays recently. Let's watch conference together again as soon as possible. Thanks mom and dad for having me and a metric ton of laundry home for the holiday. I love being with you guys.

2 comments:

Brian and Cathy Phillips said...

each time you use the phrase "metric ton" a little piece of your popular self dies, and the inner nerd gains a stronger grip. Good to know you have the nack.

ericleep said...

and if by special bus you mean having mom make us walk because we kicked [insert anyone's name who grew up in our neighborhood]'s butt. Then yes, we all definitely rode that bus.