Monday, July 20, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth

Is definitely Gunn Ho, Bear Lake. That cabin just makes me so happy. The multi-colored carpet, furniture, and cupboards hold so many memories for me. I observed how the actual building, and the lawn, and the beach could make me enjoy myself even without anything specific to do. Maybe it's just that I feel like my life is so monotonous that the change is so welcome.
I was at the Bear Lake cabin since Tuesday. I went wakeboarding every morning with the kids my age. Our moms would have brunch cooking when we got back. We played volleyball for a few hours, then headed back to the beach for sunbathing and water weenie riding. Repeat for 4 days. It was so hard to leave. I just wanted to go boating forever. And honestly I'm just venting. I can't wait until I have a boat.

1 comment:

Charmaine said...

Hi Mal,
Hey, I know where you can get a boat!! Steal James and Danielle's!!

OX OX OX